Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome to the World Of Blogging!

So.....I always read fabulous blogs put on the web by perfect wives and mothers who have nothing to do all day long but talk about how many diaper changes they went though and the perfect way to make a harvest wreath by pinterest using only organic materials! Yay!

 This is not one of those blogs.....this is a true, honest, relevant blog concerning everyday questions and concerns that bounce around in our family.

I am not going to brag about my life, how fabulous it is, and how you wish you were me. I am sick of reading those blogs! I want an honest and realistic way to blog (complain) about family life, along with a healthy outlet to put my feelings and those of my family out into the void. Yes, there will be great things that happen and I will share those as well!

Enjoy and step to the dark side......

2 comments:

  1. That is the most fabulous picture! Got to tell ya the book I bought at that estate sale for 1.00 already has a bid at 140.00 dollars. The conservatives love to say that this is a book by philosopher Rand to justify their politics but she hated politcal parties. It is like when Ronald Reagan thought Born in the USA was a patriotic song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must tell your readers the story of the shaved head.

    ReplyDelete